Sunday, November 16, 2008

Heights of Stupidity

I was reading the Times of India online and just saw one of the blunders by a buffoon of Indian Politics. I know that our country is a democratic nation and everyone has "Right to Speech", but I think a person who is in such a reputed post needs to give some work to a God given gift called "Brain". Yes, if you have guessed it from the metaphor I used to address that person, then kudos to you, its none other than Mr. Lalu Prasad Yadav. 

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India/Lalu_Yadav_calls_Advani_terrorist/articleshow/3719560.cms

I have respect to Mr. Lalu for what he has done to Indian Railways, but making such stupid statements not only degrades him, but degrades India as a whole. At first, it was Sonia Gandhi, who called India's most respected person, Atal ji as "Gaddar", ironically, she referred to the same person against whom Mr. Nehru did not campaign in 1960s as he thought that India needs leaders like Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee. Now, its Mr. Lalu's turn to say stupid things, I wonder when we'll have leaders with "common" sense!!!

No comments: