Friday, July 18, 2008

An Intro about this blog!

Its been one year since I joined IFMR, and I can definitely say that days have gone rather brisk in this one year! I still remember the first day I came to IFMR! So this blog is to all those people who have been a part of my life, to some who will continue to be a part of my life in the coming days as well! 

To be on the safer side, the names used in this blog are completely non-fictious and exist in reality! I try not to kick anyone's ass, but if I do so, then its purely unintentional! 

The blog will be getting updated every week from now on, I mean I shall write the week's events in my life, and also happenings around me.  Along with it, I will also try to get very few sweet memories I have had at IFMR, I hope few of my friends know what I mean![;)]

No comments: