Friday, July 18, 2008

Week 1: July 13-20

I am skipping the project presentation week as I dont have anything to write about it!

This week, as I can say, was  a warm up week! With classes being started, life sure is gonna become as hectic as I want it to be! Monday was usual except for the fact that the usual sarcastic Prof. Venu was very soft, which surprized many(the list includes me as well). The week didnot include any exciting happening as my whole day used to be spent either sleeping, talking to my friends or watching movies! And yeah, the week was enjoyable thanks to the fight that happend in my engg class community! :D  Friday was a good day, thanks to my decent, if not good, performance in 3rd term! 

There's one more event which I almost forgot to mention, its the dinner that few of us had at Noodle house on thursday night. Boy o boy, no one can beat Hetal when it comes to entertaining people and living life to the fullest! You rock big time Hetal aka Jignes(as heard from Chandu! :D)  

Will update it if I remember anything funnier or any event!

No comments: